Undergraduates from around the country are again invited to compete for an appearance at e-Fest® -- a 3 day celebration of undergraduate entrepreneurship culminating in the Schulze Entrepreneurship Challenge, where students have the chance to compete for over $250,000 in cash prizes. More awards have been added for 2018!
- 2018 Top 25 Finalist Teams
- e-Fest Participant Guide
- Log In (Students, Advisors, Judges)
- e-Fest® Poster (pdf for printing / sharing)
- 2018 Registered Schools
- Grant Applications: Closed
e-fest® 2018 Timeline
- School Registrations Oct 1, 2017 - Feb 1, 2018
- Student Team Submissions Open Feb. 1, 2018
- Submissions Due Friday Feb. 23, 2018 (by 6 p.m. Pacific Time)
- Finalists Announced Mar. 16, 2018
- e-Fest 2018 Nationals Apr. 12-14, 2018
receive e-Fest® info & email alerts
KEY Rules Updates for 2018
- Student teams must have at least 2 and no more than 5 members.
- All student team members must be undergraduates and cannot have graduated earlier than Fall 2017. The actual business venture can have other non-undergraduate members, but only undergrads can submit, travel to, and participate in e-Fest. See the rules for eligibility.
- Teams made of students from more than one institution are allowed (the institution where the advisor works must be registered for e-Fest).
- There is no limit on the number of student teams that may submit from one school, but each student can be a member of only one team. If a single school has more than 5 student team submissions, a mini-selection process will be facilitated, whereby the advisors / staff / faculty of the school will be able to privately review the submissions and select the most competitive five submissions to be moved to the judging rounds.
The online form for STUDENT TEAM submissions will open on Feb 1, 2018.